PYO Sunflowers begins this summer.
Pick Your Own Sunflowers 2022
Join us at Apple Ridge Orchards for an amazing PYO Sunflower experience!
General Admission: $3 per person (Age 2 and over), includes Free Parking and Entrance to the Apple Orchard, Petting Zoo, Play Area, and Farm Stand.*
+$2 for each stem picked.*
Hours: NO RESERVATIONS NEEDED. Open to the Public Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and all holidays – Labor Day (9/5), Rosh Hashanah (9/25-9/27), Yum Kippur (10/4), Columbus Day (10/10) – from 9:00am – 6:00pm.
Check out our Fun on the Farm Page for more info!
*Admission and PYO cash only. Farm Market accepts credit cards.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Apple Ridge Orchards is following the current guidance of NYS, DOH, and the CDC. We urge each customer to check our Facebook Page and/or voicemail for all important announcements.
Please know we have developed these guidelines to ensure all our wonderful guests a safe and enjoyable farm experience! We invite you not just to our farm but into our home and are grateful for each and every one of our guests!
- NO PETS WILL BE ALLOWED THIS YEAR.
- Farm staff will greet you at the farm entrance and ask you to please utilize our sanitizing stations.
- All apple bags and pumpkin tickets will be sold only at the outside pop-up-tents in the orchard.
- Sampling of fruit is prohibited.
- Once you have completed your farm adventures, please again utilize our hand washing sinks and/or sanitizing stations prior to entering the farm market.
- The inside farm market is organized in a shopper friendly manner with all registers located outsider under the overhang. Farm staff will be strategically located to assist.
- Outside items such as bags, backpacks, etc. AND outside food, beverages, and picnics will not be allowed. Strollers are allowed.
- All visitors will leave the farm at our exit located adjacent to the entrance.
- Farm personnel will be monitoring to ensure you have a FARMTASTIC experience! You can click our “text us” button found our website to chat directly if you have any questions.
See you on the farm!